• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Yay!! finally pups on their way, due August 4th via C-sec! :cheer: :cheer:

It has been a long, long time coming and finally after one natural attempt, two ai attempts I took my girl, Selah (girl in avatar) to the vet for a trans-cervical ai, alas, even with the scope they couldn't get the semen where they needed to, so at that point (feeling slightly vindicated on my own feeble attempts) I opted for surgical a.i.

My girl wouldnt hold still for the ultra-sound very much, but we could see a spot that looked like a pregnancy and at 5+ weeks pregnant she is definitely starting to show!! Big girl to begin with, now she is starting to look like a house, lol!!

Edited by Lynai

It has been a long, long time coming and finally after one natural attempt, two ai attempts I took my girl, Selah (girl in avatar) to the vet for a trans-cervical ai, alas, even with the scope they couldn't get the semen where they needed to, so at that point (feeling slightly vindicated on my own feeble attempts) I opted for surgical a.i.

My girl wouldnt hold still for the ultra-sound very much, but we could see a spot that looked like a pregnancy and at 5+ weeks pregnant she is definitely starting to show!! Big girl to begin with, now she is starting to look like a house, lol!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :dancingelephant:

Woohoo!! Thats awesome!

Im at the stage where we look bigger and bigger every day now. We are decidedly un whippet like in underline and we have very sprung ribs now. Every time she breaths funny I worry though I am a stress head.

Can you please change my due date from the 1st to the 5th? Im pretty sure she wasnt quite ready 1st mating so she may be later than this by a few days.

Im at the stage where we look bigger and bigger every day now. We are decidedly un whippet like in underline and we have very sprung ribs now. Every time she breaths funny I worry though I am a stress head.

Can you please change my due date from the 1st to the 5th? Im pretty sure she wasnt quite ready 1st mating so she may be later than this by a few days.

Done :)

OP updated

Ok so we weren't going to do an ultrasound but I couldn't help myself. Lol

We got an ultrasound done and yes definitely pregnant and the vet thinks she has 7!!!!!

OMG!!!!

We got an ultrasound done and yes definitely pregnant and the vet thinks she has 7!!!!!

OMG!!!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :dancingelephant: :dancingelephant:

OMG!!!!

WOOHOO!! Thats great!!!

Ive got 16 days till 63 days from first mating. I start getting nervous and watching her for any sign of anything. She was lying on her back last night which she never does. She is starting to look big and appears bigger every day. I just hope it all goes ok!

OMG!!!!

:thumbsup: excellent news :)

Uhhhm I think we have some puppies in here!!! I confess I'm getting a bit nervous now, its been a couple years since my last litter...I have taken a couple days off and as I cannot leave the pups with the mother (squishing problems) I have to take them on and off for the first three weeks...I think I'll buy a case of 5hour engergy, lol.

getting bigger, 12 days left

Selah12daysleft.jpg