Bread Dog

samoyedman

I remember when I was little, we had a kelpieXRidgeback and she was a shocking escape artist, always bringing home packets of biscuits and one time a box of cigarettes, she came home one day dragging a rotting kangaroo down the street. I still remember my mother's face to this day, seeing her beautiful dog with a smelly, filthy, huge roo carcass in its mouth.. After that the yard was reinforced yet again and the dog was locked in an old room beside the house whenever we went out.

Yes we can giggle and think it's amusing, but at the same time the dog's safety is paramount and considering she does have an anxiety problem she should more than ever be kenneled when they are out.

I saw that and thought it was cute

not so cute that she's allowed to wander the streets freely though...

Exactly, irresponsible owner thinks it's funny, what happens if the poor dog gets hit by a car, gets in a fight with another dog, eats poisoned food, or possibly bite someone if it gets scared or threatened. :mad

People on here shouldn't be finding this story cute or funny.

I watched the news report. Aside from being less than impressed by this thief which (by the owner's own admission) is guilty of 'wandering at large' on multiple occassions, I wondered if the journalistic slant or public reaction to the story would have been the same if it was a GSD, staffy, rotty etc

Was thinking the same thing, had it been a Rottie or GSD . :mad Fine the Irresponsible owner who allowed the dog to roam.