Minor- Canawindra Rock n Rollin- Park- GSP

Puppy- Hubertus I Did It My Way (AI)- Pali- Vizsla

Junior- Zensu Mousetrap Heart= Clarke- Pointer

Inter as per BiG

Aust Bred as per RuIG

Open- pretty sure it was Biggs Cocker Spaniel

Not a cocker as my girl was BoB from Open on Saturday

• 2 weeks later...

Taken me a while, but I just wanted to thank everyone that was involved in these shows, we were a little late with our entries - no problem - it was our first shows - again no problem - Mum was a little behind the other competitors with keeping up on what to do next - no problem - all in all a really great show, we went both days & Mum was ecstatic with how her little girl performed, so many many thanks for making our first show such an enjoyable experience :)

Taken me a while, but I just wanted to thank everyone that was involved in these shows, we were a little late with our entries - no problem - it was our first shows - again no problem - Mum was a little behind the other competitors with keeping up on what to do next - no problem - all in all a really great show, we went both days & Mum was ecstatic with how her little girl performed, so many many thanks for making our first show such an enjoyable experience :)

On behalf of Lillydale K C Committee a BIG Thankyou for your kind words. We all work in a volunteer capacity and enjoy the "Exhibitor Friendly Club". Words of encoragement are few and we appreciate the message. Now to plan for 2013! Best wishes David B President

Dekadent, so glad to hear you had a fantastic souple of days.

I gather you are showing a Frenchie? How did you go? One day we can catch up when I actually enter a show.

BB

Sorry BB, for some reason I didn't see this post! Yes Mum's showing Paris, the little lady in my avatar, we're all still a little behind the others in what to do, but we're learning more all the time, Paris behaved wonderfully, we didn't set the world on fire but we did win our class on both Friday & Saturday, so it was all worth it, the look on Mum's face was worth a million dollars, having come to dog showing at a, shall we say more mature age, she's loving that she's found something that she can be as passionate about as her horses :)

We generally come to most of the shows, especially at KCC, even if it's just for a look, so yes, would love to catch up, we're not hard to find, look for the most mature lady handling a brindle frenchie, & that'll be mum, I'll be the one standing beside / behind / near her with curly hair :)