Sydney - Animal Agency Looking For Dogs

sas

Please Cross post. Sydney Animal Agency seeks 3 dogs...

"We are urgently looking for three different looking character dogs that live together and could walk & pull on a lead with an actor for next week. They would like as least one of them to large".

"They would have to be available on both Wednesday 22 and Thursday 23 next week"

"They just need to be different sized breeds, or different looking dogs that live together as they will need to be able to walk on lead & pull with a stranger".

"They would probably love at least one with some coat".

Please send photos to me: [email protected] and I'll send them on.

Where abouts in syd are you talking?? We're on the central coast but fit the bill with our nutters, afghan, lakeland and lowchen lol would have to talk to OH first though

Sorry I'm not sure, the information I posted is all that I have been given.

I did neglect to mention this is a paying job as well.

Where abouts in syd are you talking?? We're on the central coast but fit the bill with our nutters, afghan, lakeland and lowchen lol would have to talk to OH first though

Sorry I'm not sure, the information I posted is all that I have been given.

I did neglect to mention this is a paying job as well.

I'll talk to him and send through some pics if he's happy.. May mean I'll have to wash the afghan though lol!!

Lol poodle mum I love your kids of the poodle sort... I just gotta clarify something with my lecturer.. If we won't have our quiz that wed I'll send you through photos tomorrow cos if you miss an assessment is a truck load of paper work!!