Music For Helping To Deal With The Grief

Penumbra

My good friends husky died a few years ago and just recently on the anniversary of his death she posted a video she'd made with videos and pictures of him over the years with this song..

"Our song" By Goodnight Nurse. Definitely not going to be everyones cup of tea because it's kind of emo/pop.. but the song was so appropriate for this dog, especially the chorus as he was a big sook and was always 'talking' and she'd call it singing :)

• 2 weeks later...

This is a Tribute to Spice the White Shepherd that you may all remember from her story ....She was diabetic and only weighed 16kg when I got her.....but her time with me was full of LOVE and Friendship with other wonderful dogs at Kepala.

ShesaLikeableBiBear - Thank you. I remember seeing that one about a month ago. Really touching.

Kadbury - What a beautiful girl! Thank you, Kadbury. Do you have the name of the song by any chance? Also, could you tell me what the dogs are at 2:23? Thanks.

Penumbra I can't remember the name of the song or who sings it but I will check with my daughter....

The dogs you asked about are Italian Greyhounds and are so cute..

One is named Luigi and he is an assistance dog with his own FB page.http://www.facebook.com/luigidog.info?ref=ts&fref=ts

Some of the beautiful dogs in this Tribute have also crossed the Bridge. :cry:

Haven't got it yet? That's okay, I'll just search for the lyrics then. Thanks anyway.

Ah, of course! Cheers.

LOL cool name. His last name isn't Luigi also is it? :grimace: Anyway, he's a cutie. :)

I thought that might have been the case. I loved all of the dogs in the video. Thanks again.