Blue Merle Bc Or Coolie Looking For Home

My friend has a blue merle BC or Coolie (sorry not sure, could be a cross) that she's trying to rehome. She's moved to a farm and there is a lot of stock around, her work schedule has changed so now she works every day, all day and the dog is currently housed in working dog kennels but without the outlet, apart from a run every afternoon so of course my friend knows this is not an ideal lifestyle for a very high energy dog and is looking to give her what she needs. She's 11 months old, bred for agility (that's what all her parents, grandparents etc do), very attractive blue merle with blue eyes and border collie markings, medium length coat. She is partially deaf and needs an outlet. She's fully vaccinated, flea treated, desexed and a lovely dog, but needs training. If a rescue would be willing to take her on she'd be worth your while and once you put her on PR would be gone in a heartbeat, can arrange a picture but I haven't been given one yet, but I see her a lot and trust me when I say she's stunning :)

Please pm if you're interested.

Edited by mixeduppup