When Will She Ever Be Out Of Season

mini girl

One of my girls the one wh had the 10 pups last time seems to have been in season for an eternity we separated them two weeks ago yesterday as there is no way I want to breed her again for a couple of seasons but even though my male does not seem that interested in her any more she is still flirting like mad and flicking the tail in the past my other girls went out of this behavior in about 5 days but not this one it's hard to know exactly when her season starts as don't see any bleeding . She did have back to back litters so for the previous two seasons so she was allowed to be satisfied so to speak but don't remember it going on so long .

This morning they just played together but then she started her mad flirting and my male in a somewhat uninterested manner did try to mount her so back to the other side of the gate for him the time of him going crazy for love is gone but certainly don't want to risk pups.

Any one had something similar could get a progesterone test I guess but think I will just wait it out it must end sometime.

If she is acting differently this time than past seasons or it is otherwise abnormal, I'd say a trip to the vet might be in order. She may have a UTI or worse. She might not too, but I'd be erring on the side of caution if she were mine.

If she is acting differently this time than past seasons or it is otherwise abnormal, I'd say a trip to the vet might be in order. She may have a UTI or worse. She might not too, but I'd be erring on the side of caution if she were mine.

She seems fine in every way really no temp eating and happy - just let them together again and she now seems a lot more interested in getting some of my grandsons sandwich that the male - my male shows no interest would rather cuddle up next to me than go even near her - think it must have finally come to the end but will definitely keep a close eye on her she had her pups in April and has been good ever since - no discharge or mopey behavior temp fine and eating - is it possible she is attention seeking as my other girl has pups - but surely that is along shot - maybe she just wants more pups or her cycle is just different to my other girls. Anyway the are keeping their distance now.