Omg Triple Trial!

Sparty

We went to Geelong for our first RallyO experience it was really fun and really awesome that we got our 3 passes and Bodies title in one day but man I was wrecked, I should say Bodie got his title in spite of me not with me!!

So nervous the first trial - have not trialled in 2 years! and my first rallyo experience, 2nd trial we both hit our stride and got a 94, 3rd trial I got lost coming out of a spiral and was so tired I forgot where the next station was for a second :o but we got through regardless!

Thank you Geelong for a great trial!!

it was great :) Bodies heeling has always been excellent (only thing holding us off for open is the end of his damn retrieve )and as we have been practicing the walking back thing in tricks lately the left 360 and 270 were pretty easy for him to pick up, lol my only issue (apart from MY stuff ups) is that both my boys will offer a sit if i'm too slow or hesitate i wasted half my rallyo training this week speed walking through the left turn in a figure of 8 so they dont plant their bums they ignored the food and toy but if i dont go left fast they sit :eek:

its like training with titles!! your still having fun and talking to your dog and encouraging, obedience trial on Sunday will be a bit of a shock to poor Zee i think, knowing him he will think he is in trouble if im not chatting to him!