Snout Girl

October Kepala  

3 members have voted

1. 1. What date suits you best?

• Sunday 7 October
    • Sunday 14 October
    • Sunday 21 October
    • Sunday 28 October
    • I am free any Sunday and will come regardless!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I can not come. I am hoping Alera has some precious cargo onboard.

That is VERY VERY exciting Evolving! :D I hope it all works out for you!

We are very keen to attend Kepala this month SG! It's been far too long between visits. Sorry I didn't respond straight away, we just got back from being away camping. At this stage, I'm free on the 14th and 21st, but 21st is probably my preference as we are hosting a huge family BBQ on the 13th, and I might be a little pooped on the 14th, lol.

Hopefully we can get some more interest over the next week or so! :) I'll put a link up on the fb page.

We cant make the 21st :cry: my partner is doing the round the bay in a day bike ride and I am the support crew. :cry:

We can do the 28th, but of course majority rules.

Carrie, my mate who brings her 2 dogs cant do the 21st also but can do the 28th.

Mah its all so complicated!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Panzer Attack!

I have Sundays free now :D but Scootie is going to be under house arrest due to patella surgery :( Might be able to bully someone else into going and bringing their dog...

Or maybe we could go anyway and I could keep him on lead the whole time?

Edited by Panzer Attack!

I have Sundays free now :D but Scootie is going to be under house arrest due to patella surgery :( Might be able to bully someone else into going and bringing their dog...

I'm sure he would be fine on a lead but you know your dog best :) would be great if he could come :)

Hey! You're right indeed SG, we definitely have to book, there just hasn't been a lot of interest so far, so wasn't sure what to do. I think this Sunday is definitely out regardless, and hopefully we'll get some more people keen to come on the 28th. Shall we create a new thread for that specific date and see how we go? Say, if there's at least 10 interested dogs by this Sunday night, I'll call on Monday and book it in? :D

Hey there! We would love to see you and Scooter again, I say it all depends on his general behaviour and vet's recommendation of course. I know in my case, a lead would make no difference to Dakota, she'd be so excited on the end of it with no freedom she'd probably do more damage, but she's crazy, lol, Scooter might be a little more sensible? Hope he's ok btw, poor little dude!