My Work Today

Chicken

I bought my Fern into work today, she is having a great time sniffing everything, playing with all the staff.

Makes me so happy to see my 12 year old baby girl so happy and content, she is currently sleeping on the floor behind my desk!

I work from home as a seamstress. my boy helps me arrange my fabrics, he allows me to store his bones for him and luckily is always there to remind me incase I forget he needs a walk. He did try help me sew once but he's not very good at it, cost me $1200 to get the needle removed from his throat.

I normally cant but the boss is away and Fern hasn't been well so I would like her near me today.

Shes only little and shes old so after her initial sniff around she is just happy to be near me too.

aww that's great. Nelsson is 13 (and not so little :D ) but he still gets the huffs and puffs and gets bored and wants pats etc :laugh:

I work from home as a seamstress. my boy helps me arrange my fabrics, he allows me to store his bones for him and luckily is always there to remind me incase I forget he needs a walk. He did try help me sew once but he's not very good at it, cost me $1200 to get the needle removed from his throat.

Ouchies!!! I think he should stick to the fabric arranging :eek: