Wellington Valley Kennel Club Shows

brighthelm

Hi all- just a reminder that entries are open for the new Wellington Valley Kennel Club's weekend of Shows! Entries are available through ozentries or can be sent to Mrs Gail Keegan, 36 Ann Street, Cessnock 2325

Look forward to seeing you there!

Sarah- President WVKC

There is camping at Wellington showground/racecourse where the show is being held,

there are hot showers and plenty of places to walk the dogs.

there are also a number of motels in Wellington, I will try and find a list and post here,

this is the Inagural show we have beautiful sashes and prizes , BIS & RUBIS on the Saturday will receive

some lovely engraved glassware,

come along and enjoy the freindly relaxed astmosphere of a Western Region country show,

Wellington is between Dubbo and Orange NSW. :thumbsup:

Edited by Libertybrook

Thanks for the info as to it being in a slightly different location from the May show there. I remember the May show had the most wonderful rings - best condition I have ever seen a country show ring - all smooth, no bindis, well-mown, was really really nice. Would it be likely that the rings area for the Oct shows will also be as lovely?

ENTRIES ARE STILL OPEN, for new Wellington Valley KC double show,

Wellington is between Dubbo and Orange, there are plenty of powered sites for camping at $15 per night,

at the showground/racecourse, no need to book just pay on the day,

beautiful sashes great prizes, come along and support the new committee !!! :thumbsup:

Edited by Libertybrook