Protexan

mini girl

Have read about protexan on this forum so many times and bought a 30 gr tube have two litters at present 4 weeks and 2 and a half weeks had to wean the big guys as the mother of the younger litter was not up to it and so the young ones are being fed by the other mother. Do you use it to help firm up the poo and how often the 4 week ones are eating four meals a day divetelact, soaked advance puppy food and a little raw mince they are all going really well but some have poo that is a bit soft not runny but not firm as yet . The younger pups are going pretty good but a couple had poo that seemed a bit runny Do you think I should give them some protexan and how often says on the tube for puppies 1 gr

Is it the same product as Protexin ?

I've only used the powder form but assume the tube contents are the same thing ?

If yes give it to them all. It won't do any harm. Its like a probiotic. Not a scourban/kaolin product. It doesn't constipate them just balances the gut.

Is it the same product as Protexin ?

I've only used the powder form but assume the tube contents are the same thing ?

If yes give it to them all. It won't do any harm. Its like a probiotic. Not a scourban/kaolin product. It doesn't constipate them just balances the gut.

Yes spelt it wrong it is Protexin paste in a 30gr tube giving the a bit in their mouth it is jelly like will see how we go. Thanks everyone will continue to give a little twice a day.