Are There Any Private Dog Exercise Areas

Odin-Genie

Yay took my very reactive dog there today, live half an hour away and did not know about this. Just brilliant, I warned the lady in the other pen and she was very understanding. Managed to get him running around, still on leash and once he settled he ignored the other dogs. Thankyou for this thread, hi to any dol-ers if you see my noisy bulldog please give us a huge area if space. I will always leave if he can't settle but this is great training for him as he can learn to ignore other dogs while he is safe behind a fence.

Yay took my very reactive dog there today, live half an hour away and did not know about this. Just brilliant, I warned the lady in the other pen and she was very understanding. Managed to get him running around, still on leash and once he settled he ignored the other dogs. Thankyou for this thread, hi to any dol-ers if you see my noisy bulldog please give us a huge area if space. I will always leave if he can't settle but this is great training for him as he can learn to ignore other dogs while he is safe behind a fence.

That's great hankdog. I'm probably more than an hour away, but I will give it a go when the weather clears. Did you have to book in advance?

I don't know if you can book, I just turned up if it had been busy or unsuitable for us I would have gone for a walk around the belrose office park. A nice no dog environment for us. if your dogs aren't reactive though there looked like some nice areas for walking around the Showgrounds.