Obedience Classes

Hi I was wondering if anyone can recommend good obedience classes to go to. I have an almost 9 month old Finnish Lapphund who i'd like to take to a class type environment (i am currently showing her and she knows basic commands like stand, drop, come & sit). Just having some issues with the stay and healing on a loose lead.

If anyone can recommend somewhere around the north-east suburbs within about 15-30 mins travel from Mill Park that would be great.

TIA

Four Paws in keilor!! I travel from Brunswick every week and probably drive past 3-4 dog schools on my way there, but it's absolutely worth it.

Also, there are lappies there! And a Toller pup and... I want to meet satu... :p

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

How far is Keilor? I have to rely on someone to drive me currently they are saying yes to up to half hour drive but that's it (until I have my P's I need close to home).

I used to take Charlotte to warringal years ago and they were really good.. I heard they moved but can't find out where.

You have probably met one of her siblings, a cream boy? I think hunter goes there.

It's in brimbank.. Not sure how far that is from mill park, is the ring road helpful? I have a feeling it's too far for you til you get your Ps :(

And I don't think I've met hunter there, I think it was ollie? From a previous litter?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Terrific! thank you for that. I am going to have a sticky beak at their classes tomorrow morning. Cant actually take Satu down for a few weeks as she has just come in season so once shes out of season i'll take her and see how we like their classes. i emailed them and a extremely prompt reply and answered my questions etc.