Osteoforte By Natural Animal Solutions

aj2251

Have seen this Osteoforte pop up in a few places recently and wondered if anyone had tried it?

My 4 and a half year old rottie was diagnosed with hip dysplasia at 1 year of age and we have done the works as far as conservative treatment is concerned ie Physio, Chiro, swimming, Sasha's Blend, Joint Guard, Zydax/Penosan (when first diagnosed).

In recent times I have found the glucosamine and greenlipped muscle combo I was using wasn't working so well, stiff gait noticable even by my other half and limping after running around, even for a short time. So I switched back to Joint Guard, which had been fine previously, but it didn't seem to make much difference this time around. So I decided to try Glyde as I had read it was the best for symptomatic dogs. Things have improved noticably and we are on our second jar/month. Zoe still gets limpy after running, but not as much and recovers from it significantly faster.

I was just wanting to know if anyone knew more or had experience with the Osteoforte? Does it replace the need for glusoamine? Is there an anti-inflammatory component in it? I looked up the herbs individually but it is hard to interpret the meaning (the usage for what I could find did not appear related to joint problems, although one is for rheumatoid arthritis, but that is immune related and I don't really consider it necessarily relevent for hip dysplasia) as they are Ayurvedic herbs.

Any feedback would be appreciated and I do plan on contacting the Natural Animal Solutions website for more information.

Thank you

I have a rottie with exactly the same issues, she is now 7. She has recently got worse and xrays show more degeneration. She has been on joint supps since she was diagnosed at around 20 months. I find that the combinations, ie. Joint Guard, Sasha etc need to be changed every few months, it is sort of like they get immune. One I keep returning to is Techyflex, I find that always gives a boost. She is on Krill oil or Salmon oil, msm, glucosamine, chrondrointen, etc etc. Just started her on Osteoforte, really don't know if it is helping, only been a couple of weeks. We are also trying monthly Pentosan. She has also had some stem cell treatment, a couple of years ago which I believe relieved her but is not a cure. I guess given the dysplasia she has done quite well but I feel I cannot stop the march of time. I hope you find something to help.