Hdac Jumping Trial

Does anyone know when the HDAC jumping trial actually is?

When I entered, the date said 13-nov-12, but that was the trial date as well as the closing date? It also says HDAC (Dec) trial, so just wondering if its Dec 13 or Nov 13 (tomorrow?)

Thanks.

Also, I can't figure out how to log into the agility australia group on yahoo.

I am a member as I receive daily emails, but I can't seem to log in using any of my accounts (google, yahoo etc).

I can't find any email that actually tells me what my login name and password is :o

As far as I know (not a member of HDAC) the HDAC Tuesday night jumping trial is on 04/12/12. Entries for it close on 13/11/12. HDAC also have a twilight games trial on 01/12/12 which closes on 24/11/12.

There was a Tuesday night trial for November already. It was last Tuesday the 6th for Snooker.

the Tuesday night trial run by HDAC and ADC are always the 1st Tuesday of the month , HDAC runs the even months and ADC the odd [ as ADC are odd people ] :rofl: HDAC uses eperformace for their entries for all trials now , as well as written entries , eperformance saves the trial sec a lot of work I believe so they close later .