Best Dog Boarding Kennel In Perth?

Boxerlove

Hello everybody, I have two boxers that I am having to kennel for the first time in February next year. Unfortunately I am not able to check out the kennels in person (I live approx 10 hours away in the bush) and therefore am asking for recommendations from people who have used or know of great boarding kennels in Perth (location is not an issue as I'll travel anywhere as long as it's the best). My dogs would go insane if they were locked inside a brick kennel so preferably somewhere where they are let outside for most of the day and/or walked. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated :) Thanks

I use Moore River Boarding Kennels in Cowalla. I moved away from the area but make a three hour round trip to still send my dog there. They are awesome. Basic, but the owners are invested in the place heart and soul, and my dogs (well, dog singular these days) leap from the car and greet them like old friends.

Thanks everybody for your recommendations, i really like the look of Natural Paws (massive exercise yards compared to many other which they say the dogs have access to for most of the day), and reasonably priced too :) Like i said, not being able to physically check the kennels out myself makes it difficult to choose so recommendations from people who really care about their dogs really helps :)

Thanks everybody for your recommendations, i really like the look of Natural Paws (massive exercise yards compared to many other which they say the dogs have access to for most of the day), and reasonably priced too :) Like i said, not being able to physically check the kennels out myself makes it difficult to choose so recommendations from people who really care about their dogs really helps :)

I can vouch for natural Paws, and as well the owner is a Black Hawk distributor ( Great food!)

A breeder friend of mine recommended The Paw House to me :) I haven't had cause to use it yet but have heard good things - http://www.thepawhouse.com.au/

Another vote here for The Paw House - our girl LOVES the place, doesn't even look back when I drop her off now - or if I use their pick-up service, she hops in the van without even a backward glance LOL. She's been in for extended stays of up to 6 weeks and comes back fitter than when she went in, and full of beans - not bad for a 12 year old! The owners, Claire and Leigh, are great - highly recommended.

hi there, i work for west coast pet care, its really good. the runs are larger than other kennels ive seen. they go out every morning for about 20-30 mins while everything is cleaned. if you want them to go out in the afternoons and/or have walks then you can pay a bit extra for that. they feed black hawk, or you can take in your own dogs food if you dont want them on a different brand.