Boarding Kennels Perth Recs

Kitteh

All of the threads on this topic are old so I can't bump them unfortunately. As per the title I wanted to board my Bichon Harper for a few days next week and would love some recommendations. The Paw House had some great reviews, do people still rec them? Any other suggestions?

TIA

smile.gif

You may be limited in choice,next weekend is the start of school holidays but alot of people leave before that.

We are booked out for next week so i would suggest you also phone as many as you can & see who has a spot as well

You may be limited in choice,next weekend is the start of school holidays but alot of people leave before that.

We are booked out for next week so i would suggest you also phone as many as you can & see who has a spot as well

Crap really?eek1.gifdoh.gif Thanks for the heads up showdog, best I get calling. In regards to recs, have you got any?

ETA: or any to avoid? You can PM if you'd prefer.

Edited by Kitteh

Guest Willow

where are you? How far are you prepared to travel?

Hi Willow, I'm SOR. I'm heading down to Margaret river, so preferably Canning Vale area.

Ah, ok, sorry, I'll be of no use to you then, the one i use is very NOR!!!! :laugh:

Hi Willow, I'm SOR. I'm heading down to Margaret river, so preferably Canning Vale area.

Ah, ok, sorry, I'll be of no use to you then, the one i use is very NOR!!!! :laugh:

Lancelin?laugh.gif Thanks anyway Willow smile.gif

Guest Willow

Actually...YES!!!!! :laugh: (really, I'm not kidding!!!...well, Cowalla....near Lancelin!))

My two have stayed at Natural Paws and I was very happy with it, though it was over a year ago.

My last dog stayed at Danzalin and again I was very happy with it, but that was 5 years ago.

Showdogs kennels are awesome, but as said already booked out!

I also checked out The Paw House and was happy with what I saw, and the guy who I spoke with was very helpful and nice.

Another I have bookmarked, but not checked out, is Kismet Boarding Kennels

Good luck :)

Guest english.ivy

Abbadale Park

I highly recommend this place in Welshpool. May not be booked out as it is out of the 'kennel zone'.

My Belgian Shepherd has stayed there before.

There is also another about 500m up Welshpool Road but I'm not sure of the name.

Thanks Guys biggrin.gif

I just called the paw house and they had some room!!! WOOP WOOP thumbsup1.gif

It's my first time boarding a dog, so it's a comfort knowing that he's going somewhere so highly recommended.

Thanks again.

Actually...YES!!!!! :laugh: (really, I'm not kidding!!!...well, Cowalla....near Lancelin!))

rofl1.gifrofl1.gifrofl1.gif Too funny!

Thanks Guys biggrin.gif

I just called the paw house and they had some room!!! WOOP WOOP thumbsup1.gif

It's my first time boarding a dog, so it's a comfort knowing that he's going somewhere so highly recommended.

Thanks again.

Glad to hear you decided on the Paw House - they get a big :thumbsup: from me, Claire and Leigh are great and our girl absolutely adores them. We've boarded here there several times over the past few years, for periods of up to 6 weeks, and she has a whale of a time - always comes back fit, happy and full of bounce. Not bad for a 12-year-old!