The Urgent Pound Dogs

You would need to get permission from the various pounds and also if using photos the permission of the photographer to use their images.

There is a sub forum for Urgents, Greylvr. See Urgent Rescues and Requests. :)

I think that the forum has too many sub forums and so lots of these topics aren't even looked at anymore. Which is fair enough, of course. People are entitled to read only what they want to, but it does decrease the exposure to not only the urgency of dogs' needs, but also to a wider range of information.

Edited by Danny's Darling

Oh I know that section but I was talking about posting them on other forums and facebook and such. Its ok I will just post the facebook links.

Which is probably a much better solution to getting a wider exposure. And if the information and photographs are already on the particular pound's website/FB, why reinvent the wheel, as it were.

Oh I know that section but I was talking about posting them on other forums and facebook and such. Its ok I will just post the facebook links.

Which is probably a much better solution to getting a wider exposure. And if the information and photographs are already on the particular pound's website/FB, why reinvent the wheel, as it were.

yup thats what I figured and its updated already and kept up to date.