Woody Needs A Lift Please

Ninahartland suggested: "If he can get to Sydney (Prestons ) for around 9 am sunday, Rhonda can get him back to Yass /Goulburn." which would be awesome if we can get him a lift to meet Rhonda, although he might need o/n care due to the opening times at Gosford.

Details for Gosford Dog Paws:

Pateman Rd

Erina

NSW 2250

Hours:

Mon - Fri: 10am - 12noon 12.30pm - 4pm

Sat - Sun: 10AM - 12noon

Can anyone collect Woody and get him to Rhonda at Prestons by 9 on Sunday please?

If not, then we will be still looking for another option through the week or next WE. Any suggestions or assistance welcome, I just can't get away to collect him at the moment.

S

Edited by Sheilaheel02

Unfortunately, it's not looking promising for Woody to get to Rhonda on Sunday. Ninahartland, could you please pass on my appreciation to Rhonda for her very kind offer? She is always so generous and willing to assist. :thumbsup:

We 'may' have an option for Woody to travel early next week, just waiting on confirmation.

S

Unfortunately, it's not looking promising for Woody to get to Rhonda on Sunday. Ninahartland, could you please pass on my appreciation to Rhonda for her very kind offer? She is always so generous and willing to assist. :thumbsup:

We 'may' have an option for Woody to travel early next week, just waiting on confirmation.

S

Yep..will do Shaz but she doesnt even know :p (she would have been happy to anyway as she's meeting others on sunday )