Hazel

Pics!!! provoke.gif You know the rules.... smile.gif

LOL - what I was thinking.

They are coming will get them on Saturday at the RSPCA's adoption day. Hazel went to the groomers today and came back smelling like a rose, she was great and just loved the groomers children, Hazel is a delight, loves people not to fussed on the other dogs but that may change as she settles in.

Will keep you all up to date on her progress.

Maree

Great to hear little Haze is getting on so well ..I'm sure she loved being pampered T the Groomers and well be looking forward to seeing her here in all her made over glory..thanks again Keetamouse..I'll let my sister know to look in here..they'd love to see her ..I'm sure she'll settle in..perhaps she'd just like to be an only dog..but with your tender care she may well settle in with your happy little pack...Cheers and my thanks Liebs

Great to hear little Haze is getting on so well ..I'm sure she loved being pampered T the Groomers and well be looking forward to seeing her here in all her made over glory..thanks again Keetamouse..I'll let my sister know to look in here..they'd love to see her ..I'm sure she'll settle in..perhaps she'd just like to be an only dog..but with your tender care she may well settle in with your happy little pack...Cheers and my thanks Liebs

I can assure you she will not be going to a home where she is outside all day for 8 hours all alone, I will be looking for a home with maybe a stay at home mum/retired couple who are still active a couple of older kids, she will be an inside outside dog, she will be sleeping inside preferbly in mum and dads room, walks and the occasional run in the dog parks, not much to ask for she stays with me until this family comes along.

Maree

CPR

I have every confidence that little Haze will be perfectly well looked after by you Keetamouse..we were very fortunate that you have her in your care...she'll love the style of new home you have planned for her..and if she stays with you , why shes won the doggy lottery...the only thing now is........we eagerly await the pics which we hope you were able to take yesty....just saying....lol. my sister told me you recommended someone"Get a goldfish!!" if they weren't going to let their dog be an inside dog....big lols from me ..as I look at my Cavvy snoozing on the humans lounge here beside me..

My photographer is having issues with her computer, I don't have the connections to my mobile phone and my camera, I have just been out buying a new camera and will get the pics taken when I have time as rescue takes up a lot of my day and I answer all my calls at night, so please be patient, I will get them when I have time.... :) I am not having a go at anyone just letting you know the problems I am having also the time is a factor as well.

Maree

CPR

Oh she looks like a little princess.... I'll let my sister know in the morning...may she have a happy life be it with you or some lucky new person. Thanks once moe Maree for all your great care of Hezel .. Little sweetie she is

Oh she looks like a little princess.... I'll let my sister know in the morning...may she have a happy life be it with you or some lucky new person. Thanks once moe Maree for all your great care of Hezel .. Little sweetie she is

She will be having her "professional photo shoot" on Sunday morning so will put up a few more early next week.

Maree