Happy Birthday Babyman X

Sharna3

I had a friend who loved me unconditionally.

The moment he saw me, his eyes lit up, his happiness shone from his entire being and his focus was solely on me.

Always comfortable in each other’s presence – never an awkward moment. Our differences complimented each other and we found ways to combine our interests.

When I was happy, he was happy with me.

When I was sad, he was my greatest comforter – nothing could soothe me like his presence.

When I was angry, his calm gaze and total lack of judgement was exactly what I needed to let the anger go.

We loved to go for long walks and then just relax at home and watch tv or snooze. I knew his favourite things and tried to get them for him as much as I could. I gave him love, affection and trust as often as possible because it was all I could offer to attempt to repay everything he gave me.

I lost my friend three years ago – today is his birthday. Time has helped me to deal with the loss but nothing will ever heal the hole that is left in my heart. I wouldn’t trade anything for the time I had with him, but I would trade everything to have him back with me.

I miss him every day but I am so grateful I had him in my life. I will never forget him, never stop missing him and never, ever stop loving him.

Happy birthday Bastian, my beautiful babyman x

Guest Maeby Fünke

What a lovely tribute... Happy Birthday, Bastian and a big Pughug for Sharna3 from me and Oscar.

Edited by Maeby Fünke

Go girl; Bastian was your boy and he always will be.

Time marches on and the love we have for our dogs does as well. Occasionally we are lucky enough to meet our soul mate and Bastian was yours.

ricey