Peinic - Nudgee Beach Dog Park, 11/05 @ 3pm

This is a blatant plug to sell more custom made dog coats, with all monies going to Peiradise - Shar Pei Rescue Qld.

Peiradise volunteers, supporters, foster carers and adopters become part of one big family and that family meets up every couple of months for a Peinic. It is hilarious to see people come to the park and their jaws drop when they see so many shar pei in the one place all happily doing their own thing!

Our next Peinic is on this Saturday, 11 May at the Nudgee Beach dog park, which is on Nudgee Beach Road, just past the boat ramp. The Peinic is starting at 3pm but I plan on arriving by 2.30pm in case anyone wants me to measure up their dog for a coat (or even bring fabric or handknitted coats to look at/try on). Plus you get to marvel at all the pei AND meet a few DOLers that perhaps you haven't met before!

More info on the handknitted and custom made fleece dog coats (including pei-jays, aka pyjamas) can be found on the following thread or by following the link to my FB page. My contact details are also on FB so I know you are coming and what you need me to bring or do.

http://www.dolforums.com.au/topic/248731-hand-knitted-and-fleece-dog-coatspyjamas/page__gopid__6193448#entry6193448