Wanted Costume For Dog

emery

I am trying to find a Phantom the ghost who walks costume for my dog. If anyone can provide a link where to get one I am having so many issues finding one it would be awesome.

Thanks

Hmmm, purple onesies with a hoodie? I've bought kids sized costumes for my staffy girl but I googled and didn't find those either. What I did see though was a white dog painted green like the hulk. If your dog is white could you consider painting it purple with black boots and the black eye mask? You could get some kids swimming briefs (cut a hole for the tail). What you wont get is the muscled arms kind of look though but it would still be cute!

Hmmm, purple onesies with a hoodie? I've bought kids sized costumes for my staffy girl but I googled and didn't find those either. What I did see though was a white dog painted green like the hulk. If your dog is white could you consider painting it purple with black boots and the black eye mask? You could get some kids swimming briefs (cut a hole for the tail). What you wont get is the muscled arms kind of look though but it would still be cute!

Great idea unfortunately dog is a rotti so can't really paint him :D

Oh he would look fantastic in a purple lycra bodysuit wouldn't he! Maybe look in the kids section for a turtle neck and tights in purple and some loud swimmers of undies that he could wear over them - maybe even try an op shop? If you manage it I think we need pictures!!!!

Oh he would look fantastic in a purple lycra bodysuit wouldn't he! Maybe look in the kids section for a turtle neck and tights in purple and some loud swimmers of undies that he could wear over them - maybe even try an op shop? If you manage it I think we need pictures!!!!

Deal :)

God my dogs would kill me if I put leggings on them :laugh: I can't even get Lili to wear a coat! Maybe I'll get a Rotti next...

hehehe I named him after the character so my aim is to find him a costume. I regulary dress the girls up well the kids do i'll look for pics tomorrow :D