Recommended Groomer In Sydney / Gladesville Area

Aso

Hi everyone. I was just wondering if anyone can please recommend a groomer in the Gladesville / Putney area (Sydney NSW) who is experienced with large breed puppies?

My bubba is a 7 month old Dogue de Bordeaux puppy, approximately 35kg and is still quite boisterous. I've washed and dried him myself and he's quite okay with it all including the hair dryer but with winter here and his current size, I just can't do it quickly enough. He gets brushed nightly so he's very used to that and even though shy at first, he quickly warms up to strangers. This will be his first professional visit so not sure what other information I should include. I have rang a couple of places that have came up through google but they don't deal with dogs over 25kg so I thought I'd ask specifically for "large/giant breed experienced" groomers.

Thank you so very much in advance for your help.

:)

Hi there,

Are you willing to travel a little bit? The groomer attached to Stix n Bonez doggy day care behind Sydney Park is excellent. She operates under 'Dappa Dogs', her name is Melanie, the salon entrance is next door to the doggy day care.

Bookings can be made directly with Melaine on 0412 042 051

Edited by Panto

Likewise, there is a groomer in Fairfield (Doggies Pet Boutique) that takes large breed puppies. My puppy is 7 months old and approximately 30kgs and there was no problem. Last time they kept her there for about 3 hours so we had the chance to run errands and eat lunch while we waited.