English Fox Terrier Rescue

I have had an email from a lady who has an English Fox Terreir (don't know if he is pure) she needs to rehome him, does any one know if there is a rescue group that may be able to take him.

Maree

CPR

Hi Maree,

Do you know if he is a Wire Haired Fox Terrier or a Smooth Haired Fox Terrier? I could probably foster him but will need more info. My mother used to breed them so I am experienced with this breed. They are great dogs and very smart. I have just rehabbed three Mini Foxies and I belong to a great rescue organisation in Sydney.

Edited by puppypaws

I have had an email from a lady who has an English Fox Terreir (don't know if he is pure) she needs to rehome him, does any one know if there is a rescue group that may be able to take him.

Maree

CPR

Hi Maree,

Do you know if he is a Wire Haired Fox Terrier or a Smooth Haired Fox Terrier? I could probably foster him but will need more info. My mother used to breed them so I am experienced with this breed. They are great dogs and very smart. I have just rehabbed three Mini Foxies and I belong to a great rescue organisation in Sydney.

I will find out more and PM you, thanks.

Maree

CPR