Papers/registration

Good Thanks

Receipt has no information about papers, but I have emails and private messages stating main register papers.

I think that you have a good case to take to CCCQld. Regardless of whether or not there are papers available for your dog, it seems that a CCCQld member has promised you that there would be main registered papers for the dog that they sold to you.

Speak to CCCQld about what has happened, stay calm and polite and make no "accusations", just state the facts as they stand.

Write everything down in chronological order before you phone them so that you have a plan and dont jump all over the place.

Give them as much information as you can over the phone and then they will probably tell you that you will need to submit it all as a stat dec so that they can act from there. They will then send a copy of the stat dec to the people concerned and ask for their comments.

If necessary get someone who is good at writing to draft out your submission but as a stat dec it must be hand written by you, signed and witnessed.

From experience it can be a long and slow process....... been there and done that, not about papers but about the repeated and continuous malpractice and unethical conduct of one of their members (now a suspended person !!!!). I had 13 pages of evidence which included various stat decs, certified copies of adverts and emails going back several years and verified information from numerous people, yet it took many months to get some action. It can be frustrating, but I suppose that they need to know that the complaint is not vexatious and that there is truth in what is claimed and that due process must be followed.

Receipt has no information about papers, but I have emails and private messages stating main register papers.

I think that you have a good case to take to CCCQld. Regardless of whether or not there are papers available for your dog, it seems that a CCCQld member has promised you that there would be main registered papers for the dog that they sold to you.

Speak to CCCQld about what has happened, stay calm and polite and make no "accusations", just state the facts as they stand.

Write everything down in chronological order before you phone them so that you have a plan and dont jump all over the place.

Give them as much information as you can over the phone and then they will probably tell you that you will need to submit it all as a stat dec so that they can act from there. They will then send a copy of the stat dec to the people concerned and ask for their comments.

If necessary get someone who is good at writing to draft out your submission but as a stat dec it must be hand written by you, signed and witnessed.

From experience it can be a long and slow process....... been there and done that, not about papers but about the repeated and continuous malpractice and unethical conduct of one of their members (now a suspended person !!!!). I had 13 pages of evidence which included various stat decs, certified copies of adverts and emails going back several years and verified information from numerous people, yet it took many months to get some action. It can be frustrating, but I suppose that they need to know that the complaint is not vexatious and that there is truth in what is claimed and that due process must be followed.

This is excellent advice. :)

• 2 weeks later...