How Far In Advance To Book A Site At Erskine Park?

Just wondering how far in advance I can/should be making bookings for show weekends to ensure i don't miss out? I would prefer a powered site but would take an unpowered if that was all that was available.

The other location that I am likely to travel to is Canberra so if anyone can advise what the caravan/camping situation(if they have any?) is for shows over there I'd be grateful. Also if I am showing in Canberra do i need to be a member of the state body there in order to use their camping facilities or is dogs NSW membership reciprical for camping, etc?

Just wondering how far in advance I can/should be making bookings for show weekends to ensure i don't miss out? I would prefer a powered site but would take an unpowered if that was all that was available.

The other location that I am likely to travel to is Canberra so if anyone can advise what the caravan/camping situation(if they have any?) is for shows over there I'd be grateful. Also if I am showing in Canberra do i need to be a member of the state body there in order to use their camping facilities or is dogs NSW membership reciprical for camping, etc?

I think that ACT camping is reciprocal for other states, but make sure that you book through DogsACT, and not EPIC, since they have a cheaper rate for dog shows, apparently.

We camp at Erskine Park for DWD comps and workshops, and we've been there once when there was a show on, and there still seemed to be plenty of camping sites, although the early arrivals at dawn were a bit much! I don't think it was a huge show though, so give them a call and check. We've always found them very helpful.

Edited by Cleo's Corgwyn