Anyone A Fan Of Zombies?

tlc

Hi Guys, a few from my photography group had a little photo shoot, a couple dressed up as Zombies for us to take photos of and practise our photographic skills. Just thought I would share a few.

These first few were before the zombies got their make up done, Bob our boy Zombie had some special contacts in for effects.

file_zps6dee5cff.jpg

file_zps48fe3df6.jpg

file_zpsbe089b5a.jpg

file_zps57f27435.jpg

file_zps9bf3ef7d.jpg

We had a young member of the group who wanted to be a victim, she couldn't stop laughing.

file_zps41b8ceb7.jpg

file_zpsbda1550a.jpg

file_zpseb8047a0.jpg

Edited by tlc

A couple of cursory HDR shots

file_zps1b9face6.jpg

this next one is apparently the oldest house in town.

file_zps025f24ef.jpg

I still have heaps more to edit, If there is any more reasonable ones I will add them as I go. It was a fun night, we all had a ball and it was a great learning experience.

Thanks yea it was a great night, we all had a lot of fun, I've just had a msg from the make up artist wanting to know if she an use some of the photos on her page so that was nice of her to ask, anyone can share the pics on Facebook, but I just have them low res so not much they can do with them.

Yea the people in the picture theatre were funny to begin with all the younger people had photos taken with him, everyone thought it was a hoot. :laugh: