Calcium Supplement

Red Fox

calcium sandoz syrup

saying that it might be still lacking a lot of things especially trace elements if you're going to do it long term. Have a look at the Sprinter Gold range or the Vets All Natural supplement. Both are made by Australian Veterinarians who you can call/email to see if they may be considered allergens.

I can give you an answer in a few weeks. My dog has been on a goat and quinoa elimination diet for most of this year. We have another couple of weeks of testing a challenge food to go. As I was concerned about the long term effects of an unbalanced diet our dermatologist has organised a phone / email consult with a US university to help us balance things. They look at what the dog can/ can't tolerate and then suggest appropriate supplements that will correct any imbalances.

Check out Sprinter Gold Results Plus or even Whelp and Grow, it has a yeast base so I don't know if it will interfere or not. It's made by Dr Kohnke who also makes really good horse supplements. I think his son is still the rep from the product, order online from http://www.greyhoundproductsdirect.com.au/ or any horse supply place that sells Kohnkes horse supplements will get it for you

8 Speedwell Place South Windsor NSW 2756

Tel: 1800 112 227

Email: [email protected]