Parvac Vaccine

persephone

For various reasons, we were thinking of trying PARVAC. Our Rural Lands office will only get the C3 live one .. "we can't get Parvac" :/

As we only get mail twice , sometimes once a week.. mail delivery is not on my list.

Can it be obtained thru pet supply stores or somewhere in VIC /SA ?

For various reasons, we were thinking of trying PARVAC. Our Rural Lands office will only get the C3 live one .. "we can't get Parvac" :/

As we only get mail twice , sometimes once a week.. mail delivery is not on my list.

Can it be obtained thru pet supply stores or somewhere in VIC /SA ?

Vet Products Direct have some vaccines in their catalogue, you could try their website

Just a thought. If not able to locate somewhere to purchase them over the counter would it be possible to purchase them online and have them delivered to a family member or friend in Adelaide (or Vic)? Then you could collect them on an occasion when you go down? Not very convenient or fast I know but maybe a way to purchase them and keep the cold chain preserved :)

Just a thought. If not able to locate somewhere to purchase them over the counter would it be possible to purchase them online and have them delivered to a family member or friend in Adelaide (or Vic)? Then you could collect them on an occasion when you go down? Not very convenient or fast I know but maybe a way to purchase them and keep the cold chain preserved :)

May have to do it that way ...although I think SA is off the list for some odd legislation . Thank you :)