Healthy Dogs Needed

Hi Everyone

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and I hope 2014 is a great year for everyone.

I have spoken to Dr Mike Starkey from the UK Animal Health Trust regarding his cancer research a couple of days ago. He is looking for healthy dogs over 7 who have never had cancer from the following breeds to participate with this research.

Boxer

Bullmastiff

German Shepherd

Golden Retriever

Great Dane

Greyhound

Irish Wolfhound

Labrador Retriever

Leonberger

Rottweiler

Sharpei

Weimerarner

If you have a purebred dog listed above and are willing to do a simple cheek swab that would be a great contribution to research. You can read more at this link and the paperwork is on the site as well. It is worldwide research open to any country.

http://www.caninecancer.org.au/researchuk.html

If you have a dog of the above mentioned breeds who has cancer, please also check the list to see if your dog has the cancer they are looking for as it is listed what dogs what cancers.

We must keep Mike and his team busy and working hard for research.

He will be providing me some feedback as to numbers he has received in the last three months. You will be pleased to know he has got samples for dogs with cancer directly from our website so that makes it so worthwhile. He has also posted on our forum responding to a question in regards of the research. He will be answering any questions in regards to the UK Research for us.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Caninecancerorgau/244099682407239 This is our fb page if anyone is interested in the site updates which are done through fb

Thanks in advance for your help with this.