Qld Registration Question

Spot.

Hello Everyone,

Long story short Mia is going to stay with my Mum in Queensland for 3 months. My mum lives in Logan City Council. For the duration of her stay in Queensland would she need to be registered under that council? She is registered in NSW.

My mum has a difficult neighbour and I want to make sure that there is nothing to complain about.

It's worth calling and speaking to the council, I had a similiar siuation but longer term as we were living between two houses, the local council area I was in(in Melbourne) actually said to me that they were OK with me not registering her at our address there as long as she had a valid registration at a current address in NSW, we simply listed our melbourne address as a secondary address on her registration

It's worth calling and speaking to the council, I had a similiar siuation but longer term as we were living between two houses, the local council area I was in(in Melbourne) actually said to me that they were OK with me not registering her at our address there as long as she had a valid registration at a current address in NSW, we simply listed our melbourne address as a secondary address on her registration

Thanks kelpiecuddles.

I might give them a call tomorrow. I only just thought of it when I was chatting to my mum. I wish Queensland had lifetime registration like NSW.

I might give that a try. I wouldn't even have bothered with it if it wasn't for the really annoying neighbour who will stir trouble just because she can. My other dog is going to stay with my OH's parents but they live on a rural property so it won't matter.

I actually have no idea where I put all of her documents, including her de-sexing certificate :o

I might give that a try. I wouldn't even have bothered with it if it wasn't for the really annoying neighbour who will stir trouble just because she can. My other dog is going to stay with my OH's parents but they live on a rural property so it won't matter.

I actually have no idea where I put all of her documents, including her de-sexing certificate :o

You could also go back to your vet and ask for the record, or even another vet saying they have seen the surgical scar/tattoo?

I called and they said it would be preferable if she was registered in case she went missing. I said she was microchipped so they said if I bring proof that she is registered in NSW they will be able to a reciprocal? registration. That proof must be with the de-sexing certificate :laugh:

I should be able to get onto the vet clinic where she was de-sexed :)