Lost Duck Found At Punchbowl

I saw a sad looking large white domestic duck sitting being picked on by Mynahs in Arthur Street, Punchbowl, this morning. It's in a non-fenced front yard of a newish duplex, at the station end (where all the cats are). I can't drive and have training today otherwise I might have waited with it until the pound opened, or taken it to the local duckpond.

Council after-hours service didn't think it would come under that jurisdiction and WIRES don't look after non-natives. RSPCA emphatically state they are not a pound and give other numbers such as ARH rather than get involved.

Anyone want a duck before the local feral cats get it? Looks like an old style farm duck - at least twice the size of the Peking we had as a pet as children.

The Muscovys have the red caruncles on their face which makes them easy to distinguish.

I'd love to be able to say I could take it but can't risk a drake and really don't need more duckies :(

Perhaps a local vet might be able to help?

Porsche's Rescue? One of my Pekins was from her. If you contact her she might be able to put a call out on her page for someone to help catch the duck?