Dog Boarding Kennel Recommendations (se Melbourne)

kwirky

Hi,

We are looking into boarding kennels in the SE of Melbourne. We popped out today to see Dog Country Club & Kennel in Baxterand it seemed good; does anyone have any experience with this (good ?

Many years ago we had taken our then Golden Retriever male to Mornington Lodge and unfortunately due to we guess separation anxiety he lost 5 kg in less than a week and licked himself raw. I hate to think that the carers there did not notice he was not doing well.

We are interested in something on the nicer side, not one that looks like a dog shelter (like RSPCA used to look; small fenced concrete run. I hope that there are some really great recommendations.

Thanks in advance.

Nominated for Best Boarding Kennel of the Year this year in our MDBA Dog Owners Choice Awards - Winners announced in about 2 weeks but even if they dont win their nominations are great and from clients who are raving over them. They are just in the process of becoming MDBA Professional members as well which enables third party accountability. So I cant see any reason why they wont be a great place to leave your dogs