Raw Feeding - Quantities To Feed

I raw fed my dogs in the distant past, but went back to kibble when I had kids because it was easier. Now that the kids are older and we have a new dog, I'm thinking of going back to raw, but can't get my head around the quantities to feed them.

Em, our 13 year old kelpie x acd, is in desperate need of a dental (it'll be done in the next few weeks) and has to keep her weight down due to arthritis. Em weighed 22kg at her last vet visit and I'd like to get her down to 20 - it's not viable to keep her under that. I also want to get her eating bones regularly for her teeth.

Cricket, the new dog, is a 5 months old maltese x. She's not very food-oriented and hasn't been very interested in kibble she's been having (Advance Puppy Small Breed), but will eat it if she's hungry enough. She's had some diarrhoea over the last few days from, I think, pinching the vegie scraps I give our chooks because she likes them better than kibble. I think she weighs about 4kg.

My plan is to give them raw meaty bones in the mornings and then a meat and vegie mix in the evenings. From my previous raw feeding experience, I recall the quantity to feed being a percentage of ideal bodyweight, but I can't remember what that amount is, and whether I would need to adjust it down for Em because she's much less active these days.

Any suggestions?