Food's Calc-phos Ratio A Bit High

Originally posted in Great Dane thread but might get more feedback here.

I have a bit of a question about calcium-phosphorus ratios. After some recommendation from DOL I had been feeding Didi Canidae All Life Stages since she was about 14/15 weeks (she is 7 months now) and she had been doing very well on it. She has though in the last month or so started to get very itchy, to the point her coat was getting a bit patchy and I had suspected perhaps a grain allergy. So when we went to buy her food last weekend and they had run out of her food but had Canidae's grain free variety (pure sky) we decided to try it out. She's been on it a week now and there's been a HUGE change to her itching in that the frequency and intensity has dropped off heaps and her poos are much much nicer :thumbsup: . I completely forgot to check the ratio on the new food and I just did and it is 1:8:1 and I'm aware it should be more like 1:2:1 or 1:3:1 so I'm a bit worried about that.

So question is I'd really like to keep going with this food as she's improved so much in a short time but I'd like to know if there's something I can add to her diet to make up for the imbalance? Or should it be alright as long as it is not causing her to grow rapidly as to my understanding this was the main reason why the ratio is so important; to grow them slow.

On All Life Stages we'd made a gradual transition from puppy amounts (5-6 cups spread over 3 meals) to 4 and a bit cups spread over two meals just recently. This new food is a bit richer so she gets 3 and a bit to 4 cups a day (depending on if she's had lots of treats or particularly large/meaty bone). She also normally has a bone for lunch. Generally lamb's neck or various legs bones which don't have that much meat on them, or a chicken carcass, she doesn't do well on beef protein.

I knew there was something important I was supposed to double check on the back of the bag but the calc:phos ratio skipped my mind!! :banghead: