Singapura Cat In Blacktown Pound?

Not entirely sure if this is the best place to post this, but perhaps someone might know something that could help out.

I think there is a male singapura cat currently in Blacktown Pound (Sydney, NSW). I don't think they are very popular here as I can only find 2 Aussie breeders and no rescues online. I'm going to contact both breeders in case this boy is theirs, but does anyone know of a suitable rescue I could notify as well?

But before I do that, could someone let me know if they think it's a singapura too? He looks like one but I've been going off pics since I've never seen one in the flesh before...

1402949.jpg

Thanks guys! :D

If that is the pound pic than I am almost positive I've seen arrangements via FB rescue pages for the breeder to re-aquire this guy who ia a Singapura..but I also have a vague memory that when he was rehomed (pre-impound) there was another male Singapura who went to the same home that had run off and got lost?

Will try to remember to chase it up and update here.

Okay found the post.

Yep it is the same cat, breeder is in Victoria and has put in an application to adopt ...he will be releasable about mid June I believe.

Last comment on the FB post to date:

"The chip is in the original purchaser's name and the breeder as the second person to contact. The original owner has given permission for the kitty to be released to the breeder so the outcome has been good. However, his brother is also missing. The original buyer "gave" them both away to another woman who let them both out"

So eyes peeled for a similar looking cat loose in the areas services by Blacktown pound. Let's hope he hasn't been skittled by a car...