*help Needed* Training And Boarding Near Sydney

My trainer can get Jake to be far better behaved than I can. So he learns what he can do then I learn how to get him to do it for me. I think board training can be especially helpful for problem dogs, each days success can be built upon without the distractions and regressions that can occur at home.

I know my trainer does a session with the owners to train them on how to handle the dogs.

Haha yea I've seen my trainer taking a very deep breath with me sometimes. I know he's better if I'm harder with him but I'm such a sap. I guess it must be annoying to see the hard work you've done be undone by the owner.

Haha yea I've seen my trainer taking a very deep breath with me sometimes. I know he's better if I'm harder with him but I'm such a sap. I guess it must be annoying to see the hard work you've done be undone by the owner.

One plus for you (imo anyway) is you are there trying. It's not like you have ignored info regarding Jake. But you have taken your responsibilities and make a sincere effort for your boy.

I've a friend in the USA whose male Vizsla is giving her a hard time.

The reason is so simple but so sad. Poor dog has never had the basics of training & she is totally out of her depth with him. Both need one-to one guidance from a trainer.

Edited by VizslaMomma