Turmeric For Reducing Tumors

I have had both my guys on Golden paste (Organic Turmeric, cold press coconut oil & cracked black pepper)for 2 months now.

My boy having early onset Arthritis in both hips that was impairing his movement & he just wasn't his normal happy self. Huge improvements with him. Sonny has spring back in his step. He bounces out of bed in the morning again like he used to as a youngster. With a huge smile on his face ready to do scent work. He rolls about on the grass, which he hasn't done in years. Also plays with Stella again. I give him a teaspoon morning & night. He loves it & I'm loving what I see. So wrapped.

Stella being Epilepsy effected apparently it can help with her nervous system. While her improvement has been much more subtle, she seems a little more comfortable in her onw skin which is big for her as she is a very anxious girl.

I'm really enjoying the Turmeric Users Group on face book as well...so many inspiring stories. The group was foundered by a Vet, Doug English who funnily enough was our Vet when we were kids. He come out & treat our horses & dogs. Dad swore by him & wouldn't have anyone else treat our animals.

Edited by BC Crazy