Newbie To The Forum

Hey fellow dog people!!

I'm new to the forum and just thought I'd introduce myself. (I hope this is ok to put here)

So my name is Jess, i am a qualified (NDTF) dog trainer. I have been training dogs since i was a child and after completing the course (about 5 years ago now) i have had the privilege of working with some amazing trainers. I have spent the last 5 further developing my skills and knowledge by working with others and attending seminars and have just recently opened my own business which is exciting :)

Anywho, just here as it looks like a great bunch of people, i believe i can learn a lot from reading the posts on these pages and i hope i can help give some advice/ideas to fellow dog owners who may need it :)

Jess

Hey Roova,

post-53683-0-46134600-1433121721_thumb.jpg

This is my current boy. He is a bit of an old man now but he's doing well!

I am hoping to get an english springer spaniel or a french bulldog over the next couple of years :)

Welcome Jess.

Lovely dally who looks like he is one happy dog. Sounds like you are working hard at learning. Congratulations on starting your business. Must be scary but exciting. I visited a canine physio yesterday which was really interesting and walked away thinking what a great way to spend your working day. Helping dogs and owners but unlike the vets surgery, the dogs have fun and can earn treats.

That's two pretty different breeds! What would be your third choice? I like the springer myself.

Edited by skip