Dogtorx Supplement

A friend sent me a link to this supplement - 'DOGtorX' http://www.petequinox.com.au/shop.html

She's had amazing results with her little dog who has terrible arthritis even though she's only 4 years old. She said she noticed a difference within about two weeks and it's like she has a new dog.

A friend of a friend says that the product has helped with her dog's anxiety.

I emailed the company for more info as they don't show the ingredient list or have a nutritional analysis. I haven't heard back from them but my friend sent me a photo of the container.

dogtorx1.jpg

I'm thinking of trying this product on Pepper, my 14 year old Crestie who, among other things, has pancreatitis (which is why I needed the analysis list), anxiety and OCD issues, in the hope that it might help with her anxiety. She's also on medications for Epiphora (over-production of tears), bronchial issues and allergies. She was recently at the vet for suspected Cushings Disease, which turned out to be an extremely bad recurrence of pancreatitis. She's okay now but her anxiety and OCD seems to have increased and she doesn't respond to anti anxiety meds.

At $75 a pop plus delivery it's not something I'm taking lightly, I don't usually pay much attention to online testimonials but having a first hand and a second hand recommendation for this product has made me want to know if anyone else has used it or heard anything about it. Obviously their 'miracle ingredient' is the oligopeptide amino acids but it's down on the list of ingredients and I don't know if I'm just becoming more cynical these days or if it's worth giving it a go.