Petplan Insurance

amf

Around this time last year I waited almost 3 months for Petplan to assess and approve my claim for my GSD's elbow dysplasia.

I recently submitted a claim for his EPI (Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency), it was assessed and approved, and I had received a cheque within 6 days :)

Well done Petplan :thumbsup: I cannot thank you enough!

Maybe they have finally got their act together. I did receive Jenna's renewal documents a few days ago, actually before they just started taking the new premiums. Ridiculous that I should even be saying this is a good thing though.lol

Yeah, I got my renewal documents ahead of time this year - I even had enough time to change my policy before the renewal! The policy hike was excessive again, but I too have had better luck with claims being paid quickly too, so they definitely seem to be functioning properly again - finally!

My last claim i submitted in two parts as a continuation claim, and they took the excess from both, rather than just the first one - once I called them to let them know they sorted it out very quickly and I had a cheque for the excess amount in about a week.