Anyone Need These Anti-Convulsants? Pexion 100Mg

westiemum

Hi All,

Mac started on these anti-convulsants earlier in the week and they didn't agree with him - but I'd hate to see them go to waste. I believe its a relatively new anti-convulsant which is only given twice a day - which is a real bonus for those of us who work full-time. Its an almost new bottle with still 97 or 98 out of 100 tablets left. Expiry March 2018.

So if anyone would like them and is prepared to cross their hearts and hope to die that their dog is already on them as prescribed by a vet, I'm happy to send them to you - just pm your name and address so I can get them in the post. First in best dressed. Don't want anything for them - just would like to see them go to a good home.

Hope it helps someone.smile.gif

Edited by westiemum

I have a script for them to try with my girl but have been hesitant to start as I have heard mixed reviews on them. I didn't really want to buy them and find they were not any good for her. What were his side-effects out of curiosity (if you don't mind?)

Not at all DC - Mac already has significant hind end weakness as part of a neuro disease which means he is quite wobbly these days. The Pexion exacerbated the hind end wobbles to the point he couldn't stand. It also had a big sedating effect on him and he was a bit floppy. I'm told its a very good drug for some dogs and given Mac's age and neuro health problems I suppose I shouldn't be surprised they didn't agree with him.

Edited by westiemum