Monsimbee German Shepherds? Nsw

qlicem

Hi, has anyone ever gotten a pup from Monsimbee German Shepherds or have heard anything about them? I'm looking to get a German Shepherd pup and I have heard them being recommended a few times.

Also please recommend other breeders if you know of any. Many thanks!

What are you after, a pet or working dog, Monsimbee breed both show and working lines by memory?

Hi, has anyone ever gotten a pup from Monsimbee German Shepherds or have heard anything about them? I'm looking to get a German Shepherd pup and I have heard them being recommended a few times.

What are you after, a pet or working dog, Monsimbee breed both show and working lines by memory?

I'm just looking for a family pet!

When I am ready for my next dog, I will be hopefully going to Monsimbee. I have only heard good things from her and also my boys breeder knows her.

ETA: I am only interested in working lines.

Edited by bianca.a

I'm just looking for a family pet!

You are best with a showline GSD and there's probably about 50 puppy listings on the main Dogzonline page, most are showline. Best advice is DON'T buy a BYB GSD, a papered pup from reputable breeders experienced in the breed is worth the money IMHO.

Working line GSD's can have high drive and are hard to handle in some bloodlines taking dedicated training to mould them into desirable pets.

When I am ready for my next dog, I will be hopefully going to Monsimbee. I have only heard good things from her and also my boys breeder knows her.

ETA: I am only interested in working lines.

The breeders of working line dogs need a reason for particular mating's ideally to enhance trait weakness in their base stock and then linebred back onto that. Many simply put dogs together and make puppies creating further trait weakness and degrading breed quality away from the breed standards. A good working line breeder will know the bitch inside out, what her weaknesses are and why a particular sire was selected and how they envisage the litter will produce better than the bitch. :)