Greenies

Just like any food product a dog can have a bad reaction to it.

If I swallow butter I have approx 10 minutes to get myself to a hospital or I could possibly be dead in 15 minutes worst case senrio.

Definately more research needed, look forward to seeing the clinical results.

As mentioned in an earlier post my dog doesn't enjoy bones or similar items so this is our ideal way of keeping her teeth in good condition, she enjoys them and has shown no adverse effects.

Edited by sas

Guest LittlePixie

Ditto sas... Tilly will not touch bones. She will leave them where they have fallen for days at a time even if no other food is offered. Greenies however are fallen upon with relish :D

If I wanted her to eat bones I'd have to starve her 4 days out of 7... and I'd rather have her with yukky teeth while being fed daily :eek:

No green poo that I've seen, but after two chomps they are gone and given the price I have not gotten anymore.

I get my guys those monster bones from the butcher and that lasts them a day or so.

Interesting to hear what others have experienced with this product.

Cheers

Bandar :)

I had forgotten that I had read this thread. ;)

I have just come in from picking up olivey green yogurt poos, cleaned it off the pups' feet, and have been worrying about why Gracie had diarreah again...

I've reread this thread and remembered I cut in half the last greenie that was in the cupboard and sent them to bed with it... :)

I have the attention span of a gnat, I swear. :wave: