Making Agility Equipment

Oooh, you're clever too, Erny, I never would have thought of using guttering.

I think our main problem with the broad jump was that, since he'd never seen one before, he kept slowing down to take a gooood look at it. He seemed quite intrigued by it. Unfortunately approaching it so slowly meant that meant he couldn't quite get up the momentum to actually jump over the thing. It was quite funny to watch, actually. :cry:

I will try your ideas, though, once I've built it...

:cry: Seems you'll be spending a bit of time down at builders' sites, huh Amhailte?

Good luck with the construction of your own personalised agility course, and hope you and your dog have loads of fun working over (and through) it!

Well I'm not sure on all of that :D but I do know that for a clapsed tunnel as in the one with a closed end, you can get a cheap out door bin (a round one) and attach a rather large bed sheet the whole way round the othre opening and that should do the trick. Also you can generally buy cheap tunnels that you usually find in the children's foldable playsets, I think you buy thoese separtly but I wouldn't reccomend it for the larger breeds like german shepherds and GDanes ect as I thin they only come in one or two different sizes but you know it's your choice!

H :D pe that helped

Sam

Edited by woof_dog_luva