Lure Coursing 21 August Erskine Park

I'm definitely going. FHR is still undecided but as Rogan got his CDX on Saturday :thumbsup::) :D I think he deserves a treat. Pity about all the shrieking with excitement and ripping out my arms I'll have to put up with - sooooo glad I've got nice well trained working line poodles instead. :D

Mav, Myzska you going? :)

Think I will bring the Gazebo again. Looks like it will be sunny. :) I'm not sure if this is the last one for the year but I think it will be the last one for me - its getting hotter.

Edited by poodlefan

I will most likely come. Will try to drag some people with me as well lol

I think thats me :thumbsup:

I really dont think my dog would chase because he is big girl and wont leave his mummy. I might come for a look see

Malinwar keep your eyes peeled for a Blue Magna with ACT Rego and a black and a white poodle. That's me and mine. :)

Hold your ears when the white poodle runs... She 'gives tongue' the whole way round... must be some Beagle in the lines somewhere. :thumbsup:

Are you taking your dogs Malinwar? If they are fit and like to chase it ain't rocket science...

Best dog sport in the world for handlers! You don't have to do nuthin except release and catch your dog (or rugby tackle one if its Rogan :D )

Edited to add pic - Toy poodle has caught sight of lure. :)

post-9-1124076252.jpg

Edited by poodlefan

Another pic - of Darcy. Shortly after his first run, Ted discovered that the lure was a plastic bag and decided the whole thing was beneath his dignity. He gets to have a walk and a kong throw at some stage instead. :thumbsup: FHR's Flynn made a similar decison. Herbie the whippet never even tried - he knew it was pointless.

post-9-1124076717.jpg

Edited by poodlefan

pucksapunch - yes it was you LOLOL

but there are couple more - you will meet them on Sat - dobe and a whippet - they have been to lure c. already with me and loved it.

As for Ruben not chasing - I will bring Image she will show him how its done! OMG - my arms already hurt.............