Schutzhund Nationals

if no photos how on earth was I supposed to know :rofl:

There will be next time, for sure.

Oh damn and you have missed my lovely sexy Rexy, the dobe that demands pets from strangers. I left him in the car for a while. But than played with him in the car park for looooong time.

We were there during lunch as well, being completly bored we took Rexy out at teh back and played ball with him, but it was short lived as I was told to put him back on lead despite the fact we were far away from everyone/everything.

There will be next time for sure, unless you want to make it this weekend ;-) and go to the workshop with Steve (someone pulled out today)

Some guy........

We went right at the back behind the shed, behind the hill, there was noone there, except a car with dogs inside parked by the shed (that one where the equipement is kept - the container that is)

He said that we are upsetting the dogs in the car. They were not barking at us at all - we were about 50 if not meters away form them, they did bark when we went pass the car on the way back , I mean far away from the car.

It was OK, they compete I understand they dont want the dogs unsettled.

No it wasnt a bald guy, I recognise that one, it was a tall guy but not that one.

LOL @ silly Sch people. The moment I arrived and got the dog out of the car I was told that he wasnt supposed to be there as he was not competing...... but a rottie pupp went by and I asked if the pupp is competing LOL

I dont really know anyone, I know the faces thats about it...

the bald guy stands out - sheer size does. ;-)

I was never looked upon in a "good" light I have a show gr ch, you know, that is like Im the "opposition" LOL

Mind you I was chatting to a lady that I know and she also has a gr ch dobe. someone from sch world aproached her and told her that its very nice to see a show person at this event. She pointed out at me and said - we both have show ponnies, doesnt mean we are not interested in this sport as well.