• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry for the hijack K9!

Sorry Steve! We will leave now.....  ;)

I thought it was my subject :cry: ;)

:lie::lie:

I have to say that the Sydney DOL meet is a great idea. :)

:( ;) Sorry........... :(

Well I take it back - I'm not sorry Steve, apparently this has nothing to do with you :p Its all yours Myszka...... :(:(

I thought it was my subject :( ;)

;) ;)

I have to say that the Sydney DOL meet is a great idea. :(

I was just popping back in to apologise about the hijack.

It was Alibears fault though.

Theres a new Syd Dol meet thread in the General forum :)

I thought it was my subject  :(  ;)

;)  ;)

I have to say that the Sydney DOL meet is a great idea. :(

I was just popping back in to apologise about the hijack.

It was Alibears fault though.

Theres a new Syd Dol meet thread in the General forum :)

Would you quit blaming me for everything. Stand up and be a women (man what ever tickles your fancy) and admit you did this!!!!

And while I'm here, bugger off and stop volunteering me for everything! :(

Anyway, before Alibear interrupted me, I had a valid question.

How do I get hold of a copy of the tape or DV?

Last time I checked they were DVD's, but hey what do I know! :( ;)

and I didn't interrupt you!!!!! You asked who to give the money to and I was the only kind person who offered to take it off you!!!!! :)

Maybe PM Steve? :(

Edited by Alibear

Steve - Tarka is organisisng the film. From what I understand he will give us a password to some magical site and we will be able to download it from there.

I might (hint hint) be a lucky owner of a DVD at some stage..........

I cant copy DVDs so I dont know what are we going to do, plus Steve - K9 will have to aprove for it to be copied.

Tarka is going to advice when this is ready.

gosh I hope Im correct.......

Steve - Tarka is organisisng the film. From what I understand he will give us a password to some magical site and we will be able to download it from there.

I actually have a short (~15 min) clip of the first demonstration I can make available online. However it's about 120MB, so it's mainly of interest to people with fast connections at home, or who are seriously into abuse of work facilities. I can make it available to anyone who was there with Steve's permission. Anyone interested?

No probs with 120MB. I would have come, except that day was my son's 5th birthday, and I could not really abandon him that evening - instead we had cake, candles, etc. Also interested in footage of the evening if that is at all available to non attendees. If not available no probs. BTW also have DVD burner.

Edited by sidoney

However it's about 120MB, so it's mainly of interest to people with fast connections at home, or who are seriously into abuse of work facilities. I can make it available to anyone who was there with Steve's permission. Anyone interested?

Yes please, 120Mb doesn't scare me...I work in IT, it's my job to abuse work facilities :thumbsup:

Yes please, 120Mb doesn't scare me...I work in IT, it's my job to abuse work facilities :thumbsup:

Ooops, it's actually 50 minutes worth so the 120Meg version will be very low res. I'll make a cdrom size version available for the hardcore, but that will be next week.